What are Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– MJ LOSA SL will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that it makes. of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Social network cookies: They can be stored in your browser while you browse this website.
The companies that generate these cookies in terms of social networks have their own cookie policies. To which we refer if you want more information:
Who manages these cookies?
Own or third party management
Type of data collected
Purpose of the treatment
International assignment (indicate countries)
HTTP Headers, Pixel Specific data, Button click data, Form field names
Ads targeting and conversion optimization
And it is
Up to 2 years
Browsing device information
And it is
Up to 2 years
Children under 14 years of age must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Information on data transfers to third countries.
This website does not transfer personal data to third countries.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyze the activity carried out, with the in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Data retention period
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which each cookie has been indicated. For all of the above, MJ LOSA SL has adapted the terms of conservation of information to its own cookies.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in their Privacy Policies, as well as in the box in the section Who manages these Cookies? Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.
Hotel Agur **
C / Tostón, 4 - 29640 - Fuengirola (Málaga)
Tel .: +34 952 47 66 66
Fax: +34 951 31 12 62
Arrival time at the hotel: 3:00 p.m.
Departure time: 12:00 p.m.
Late check-out with departure at 8:00 p.m., 50% supplement on the current rate, always on request and subject to prior availability
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the "Performance" category.|